Application Deadline: Friday 7th July, 2017.
The Maltina Teacher of the year initiative aims to recognise and celebrate exceptional teachers in Nigeria. The initiative is open to teachers in ALL secondary schools across the country. There will be champions from each state of the federation and the FCT from which the overall winner will emerge. The Maltina Teacher of the Year and State champions will be honoured as part of celebration of the 2017 United Nations World Teachers’ Day.
Applications are invited from interested teachers who think they have what it takes to be counted amongst the best in the country in the Maltina Teacher of the Year for 2017.
- Applicants must be Nigerians, and not more than 60 years old. They must also be teachers in any Public and/or Private Secondary School in Nigeria.
- Applicants must not have any conflicting legal obligations that will adversely affect their application, selection and/or participation in the Maltina Teacher of the Year Competition.
- Applicants cannot be an employee of or related to any employee of the following: the Trust Fund, Nigerian Breweries Plc, Keskese Limited, Oracle Productions, Brand Believers, Mass Media Ltd and Generation E.
Program prize / benefits
- Like last year, each State Champion will receive Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000.00) and the Top 10 teachers will be recognized before the grand winners are announced.
- The 2nd and 1st runners-up will receive trophies and an additional Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N750,000.00) and One Million Naira (N1, 000, 000.00) respectively.
- The Maltina Teacher of the Year 2017 will receive an additional One Million Naira (N1,000,000.00) instantly plus One Million Naira every year for the next five years, a development training opportunity abroad and a block of classrooms built at the school where he/she teaches.
Method of Application
To apply, you will need to download the Maltina Teacher of the Year Application Form from the official website and fill in every section of the form. You will then need to submit your application/entry form by any of the methods below:
- Upload completed application forms and documents onto the official website. You may click here to upload the form; AND
- Send the forms and your documents by Email to: email@example.com; OR
- Send by post to: Maltina Teacher of the Year, P. M. B. 12632, Marina, Lagos.
All applications for the 2017 Maltina Teacher of the Year Contest must be submitted on or before the closing date set by the organizers.
Applications for the 2017 Maltina Teacher of the Year opened on Tuesday, May 09, 2017. And deadline to apply is on Friday 7th July, 2017.
The grand finale is scheduled for October 12, 2017.
For More Information: