LEAP Africa established the CEOs Forum in 2005 to serve as a platform for interaction, knowledge sharing and partnerships between Small Medium Enterprises (SME’s) and leading private and public sector organizations who offer cutting-edge solutions, support and services that aid growth, development and sustainability of businesses in Nigeria.
The Forum is segmented as follows:
- CEOs Forum (Main conference) – 9:00am
- Entrepreneurship Workshop – 2:00pm;
- Corporate Governance and Leadership
- Innovation and Marketing
- Financial Planning and Management
- People Management for Operational Success
- Business Connect Cocktail – 6:00pm
(Registration and conference materials)
Time: 2:00pm – 6:00pm
(Covers conference, Workshop Materials, Lunch and Access to Business Cocktail)
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
(Access by Invitation only)
Why you should attend the CEOs Forum
- Expose participants to knowledge and practical tips for growing businesses that are sustainable
- Foster the exchange of ideas and best practices
- Provide opportunities for participants, partners and sponsors to discuss the challenges and prospects for SME development.
- Provide the unique opportunity for SMEs to meet and build valuable relationships
- Create an avenue for sponsors to showcase their targeted solutions to SMEs.
How can you participate?
- Sponsor this event
- Attend the conference
- Attend the workshop
- Become an Exhibitor
For More Information: