Lagos State Government – The Board of the Neighbourhood Safety Agency hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates for enlistment into the Neighbourhood Safety Corps as:
Job Title: Neighbourhood Safety Corp Member
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must not be less than 1.67meters in height for men or 1.63meters for women
- Applicants must not be less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement for men
- Applicants must present two (2) verifiable references one of whom must be either a Traditional Ruler from that locality or a Top Government functionary.
- Applicant must be certified physically and mentally fit by a Medical Practitioner from a Government Health Institution
- Applicant(s) must not have previous criminal record(s)
- Applicants must not be below 18 years or above 40 years of age
- Applicants must have a minimum of West African School Certificate or its equivalent with credits in at least five subjects including English Language
- Any candidate who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified
- NB: The training may be strenuous, therefore, candidates must have not only passion and commitment for the job but also the physical and mental agility that it requires.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com