Would you like to make your passion your career?
Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower division from a university acceptable to the Bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 26 years for Bachelor degree holders, 28 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- Must have completed the 2 year Frontline internship with the Bank.
- Provide evidence of CSR report duly signed off by the Sustainability unit
- Provide evidence of customers commendation
- Demonstrate commitment to the Bank’s Corporate values
In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation. This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
For More Information: