Application Deadline: May 25th 2018
- Work closely with the Senior Sales Engineers to foster sales through well-articulated network solutions that stemmed from purposeful customers’ follow ups and the understanding of customers specific needs.
- Support all aspects of the business operations and assuring requests, implementations, and ensure solutions are delivered.
- Coordinate with the Senior Sales Engineers in formulating and building up proposal, including making technical demos and presentations to customers
- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support.
Qualification and Key Competencies
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Must be prepared for extensive travel.
- 0-2 years post NYSC experience
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineering is strongly preferred with minimum of 2nd Class Upper
- Valid driver’s license.
Interested candidates should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org on a subject matter- “Sales Engineer – Graduate Trainee”
For More Information: