- Jan 22, 2016 |
- Cre8 | 6, Agoro Odiyan, Victoria Isalnd, Lagos Nigeria
- Event Hashtag | #1776Challenge
The Challenge Cup Lagos is an opportunity for world-class Nigerian start-ups to compete on the global stage for access to intellectual, social and financial capital.
Sign up to pitch if you believe your startup is ready to join the global revolution of entrepreneurs who are changing the world in Education, Energy & Sustainability, Health, Transport, or Cities.
The best startups will have the opportunity to compete in the Challenge Cup Regionals on February 18th, 2016 in Nairobi, Kenya.
Challenge Cup Regional winners will represent the best of Africa’s talent at the Challenge Cup Global scheduled for June 5th-11th, 2016 in Washington DC.
CRITERIA TO COMPETE
criteria, which all startups must have:
- Working within core industries: cities, education, energy, food, health, money, transportation, and security.
- These industries are inherently broad. Education can cover anything from an ebook platform to a K-12 engagement platform for parents.
- Scalable product or service—in market with measurable traction
- These companies should be beyond “idea stage.” Having a pilot program or an MVP in market is a necessary criteria, so while traction may be small (simply due to the size of the data), there should be identifiable traction.
- Under $2.5MM in venture funding at time of application
- Under $3MM in revenue (at time of application); <$2MM ARR
- No proof of regional affiliation needed
For More Information: